- Must not exceed 350 words including title and references.
- Restricted to only ONE page.
- Font size: 12.
- Font Type: Times New Roman.
- Spacing and Alignment: Single spacing and justified fields.
- Figure / Table: Up to 3 figures including graphs and tables, etc. are allowed in each abstract. (The font size within the figures must be clearly visible and must not be less than size 10).
- Format Layout: 2-column page.
- Margin: 0.75” (1.9cm) margin.
- If the abstract contains identifiers e.g. name of hospital in the text body, the authors need to underline them in order for the secretariat to omit them when it is sent for evaluation.
- Files submitted must be in word document format not more than 2.5MB in size.
Anyone who has conducted relevent orthopaedic research is invited to submit abstracts for Free Paper Oral Presentations and Poster Presentations during this special year in which Malaysian Orthopaedic Association (MOA) celebrates its’ 50th Annual Scientific Meeting and ASEAN Orthopaedic Association celebrates its’ 40th Meeting.
All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee. The Committee reserves the right to select the abstracts relevant to the sessions and decide on the final form of presentation. The research work submitted must be conducted substantially by the applicant. The work must be original and must not have been presented in conferences or published previously.
If the abstract is accepted, applicants MUST register and pay for the conference before the 15th April 2020 and present the abstract during the conference.
- Please use the abstract template for spacing and organization of subsections. (Abstracts that do not adhere to the abstract template will not be accepted for review).
- The abstract template can be downloaded at www.moahome.com/50thMOA2020.
Abstract ContentDepending on whether your abstract is a Research based abstract or a Case Report, the body follows the following format.
|Research Format||Case Report Format|
|Materials and Methods||N/A|
|Results and Discussions||Report|