- Q : Can I submit more than 1 abstract?
A : Yes, you may submit more than 1 abstract. The account login you create will allow you to submit multiple abstracts.
- Q : Which email should I use to create the account?
A : When you create your account, the email you use should be the same email for all correspondence and e-certificates to be delivered to. For Malaysians, please use the same email address which you use for your CPD points record.
- Q : What happens if I want to amend my abstracts after I have submitted?
A : You may amend your abstracts until the 15th February 2020, after which you will not able to amend your abstract anymore. The responsibility is on the abstract submitter to ensure that the contents uploaded into the abstract is correct and have been proofread for errors.
- 1. All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee. Abstracts submitted for AO Trauma Asia Pacific Clinical Research Forum 2020 will be reviewed by AO Trauma AP Research Committee. All other abstracts will be reviewed by MOA 50th ASM Scientific Committee.
- 2. The Committee reserves the right to select the abstracts relevant to the sessions and decide on the final form of presentation.
- 3. The results will be announced after the 1st April 2020.
- 4. All successful abstract submitters and award finalists must complete the registration process on their online account before the 30th April 2020 to qualify and present during the meeting.
- 1. The research work submitted must be conducted substantially by the applicant.
- 2. The work must be original and must not been presented in conferences or published previously with the exception of Subir Sengupta Best Published Clinical Paper Award and P. Balasubramaniam Best Published Translational Medicine (Non Clinical) Paper Award.
- 3. If you wish to be considered for any of the Awards, please refer to the rules and regulations for the specific award.
- 4. Do note that successfully accepted abstracts will be published in the supplementary issues of Malaysian Orthopaedic Journal (ISSN 1985-2533) unless informed by the applicant that he/she does not want the abstract to be published there.
- 5. All materials accepted for publication in MOJ will become the permanent property of the Journal. The journal allows readers to read, download, copy, print, search and distribute the published articles, provided the authors are property acknowledged and cited.
- 6. For those who agree to their abstracts being published in the supplementary issue of MOJ, the successful applicants may be required to resubmit the abstract and high-resolution figures for publication at a later time.
- 7. Applicants may choose not to have that abstract published in the supplementary issue of MOJ.
- 8. During online submission of abstracts, you will be given the opportunity to indicate if you wish for this submission to be published or not published in the supplementary issue of MOJ.
- 9. Abstracts which have excerpted content from previous published articles or published abstracts must be declared upon submission and cannot be published in MOJ. This is to ensure that there will not be any copyright infringement issues or accusations of plagiarism. Please note that in the event of any issues arising from these abstracts including legal issues, the applicant is solely responsible.
- 10. All successful abstracts which are accepted for e-poster presentation agrees that their e-poster will be presented during the meeting at the e-poster panels as well as MOA conference website. The e-poster will become the permanent property of MOA and may be read, downloaded, copy, print, search and distributed; provided the authors are properly acknowledged and cited.
If you have any questions, please contact our Abstract Secretariat :-
MOA Abstracts : Mr Sugan
Handphone : 016 203 6018 (Whatsapp)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org